GROOT CONSTANTIA VINEYARD RUN
Wednesday, 5 February. From Simon’s Restaurant in front of the Deli.
If you run the 10km, it is highly recommended that you bring a head torch. It gets dark around 20h20 on the 5th of Feb.
300 PRE entries available. Entries will close once sold-out or on 3 February at 20h00 – whichever happens first.
If there are entries left, we will have a “late-entry” option on the day of the run from 17h30-18h30 on a first come, first serve basis.
Pre entry fees:
- 10km – R190.00
- 5km – R160.00
Your entry includes:
- a R50.00 Groot Constantia voucher which you can spend at either Simon’s or Jonkershuis Restaurants at Groot Constantia or at the Wine Cellar. Your voucher will be handed to you when you register/receive your race number on the day of the run.
- Each runner will receive a “non plastic” shopping bag. #plasticfree
- 5km or 10km. Both are timed. Age group categories.
The 10km is a “trail run” not a “trail walk“, although we totally understand that few people runs up hills:-)
You can claim vitality points or similar – depending on your medical aid Co.
Lucky draws/spot prizes/prize giving: 20h30 latest.
- Masters Female (50+)
- Masters Male (50+)
- Vet Male (40-49)
- Vet Female (40-49)
- Senior Male (16-39)
- Senior Female (16-39)
- Junior Male (U/16)* For the 5km only
- Junior Female (U/16)* For the 5km only
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE !! FOR ALL RACE INFO AND ENTRY LINKS www.quantumadventures.co.za