Our Medically safe vitamin lounge offers a range of health, wellness and restorative solutions
Intravenous (IV) vitamin therapy has moved out of the hospital and into the mainstream with The IV Bar, a medically supervised intravenous vitamin therapy lounge in Douglasdale, Fourways, that offers a range of vitamin drips to boost immunity and support recovery from training, illness, or even the after-effects of Phuza Thursday.
IV therapy is part of the global shift towards preventative and holistic treatments to enhance health, wellness, beauty, and aid with sports recovery and endurance. It does not replace the vital basics of eating well and exercising often, but enhances health and reduces illnesses.
Making use of intravenous therapy assures a 100% absorption rate of vitamins and minerals, with users enjoying its benefits directly and immediately. This contrasts with the 20-30% absorption rate of oral vitamins, and the 60% absorption rate of injectables.
IV vitamin therapy is extremely popular internationally, where its instant benefits are popular with high-performance athletes and fitness enthusiasts, as well as among people with illnesses that impact how their body processes and absorbs nutrients. It’s also been shown to boost the health of fibromyalgia and Lupus sufferers, reduce the effects of anxiety and stress, and assist with migraines, eczema and fatigue.
The IV Bar’s menu of drips help with hydration, improving skin tone and evening of pigmentation, enhancing energy, increasing immunity, and help sports people boost their endurance and recover faster. Drips take as little as 15-30 minutes to infuse, with dosage frequency varying according to individual needs.
Each of the vitamin drips offered by The IV Bar is compounded in a sterile laboratory and administered by a registered professional nurse. IV Bar clients can rest assured that they will receive their therapy in the safest and most sterile of environments, with minimum discomfort and maximum effectiveness during the dripping process.
The IV Bar’s central location in the easily accessible Douglasdale Village Shopping Centre is also within easy reach of many of Gauteng’s most popular gyms and fitness centres.
We’ve chosen Douglasdale because it offers an upmarket environment for our clients who will receive their drips in acomfortable, tranquil therapy lounge. The IV Bar experience is one of peace, calm, and rejuvenation, not to mention the ongoing health benefits of receiving regular boosts of the vitamins and minerals our bodies need to function optimally.
The IV Bar offers energy boosting JetFuel (Myers Cocktail), Skin Radiance, Immune Boost, Sports Endurance and Recovery, Hangover Cure, Fertility Boost, Anti Inflammatory and Auto immune, and Detox Infusion options on its menu.
Look, feel and perform better
IV drips deliver vitamins, minerals and amino acids directly to the body for maximum absorption. This allows the nutrients to flood your body and nourish itself at the cellular level. By using this method, infusions can safely deliver larger doses that would not otherwise be tolerated orally.
Top 10 reasons to drip:
- Feeling run down: Illness means that your gut is often inflamed, making it difficult to digest vitamin supplements. Intravenous vitamin infusions are absorbed directly into the blood stream, without having to be processed through the digestive system.
- Sports recovery: Athletes often turn to vitamin and nutrient rich IV therapy for an added boost before a big event, and after an event for faster recovery.
- Stress and fatigue: Chronic and adrenal fatigue are caused by so much more than stress – they are most frequently caused by a vitamin and nutrient deficiency. Set this right by choosing a drip that will restore the vitamins and nutrients you need and give you the energy boost you require.
- Skin radiance: Hormones, stress, environment and ageing all affect our skin. Skin brightening drip tightens and brightens skin and helps with a natural glow.
- Migraines: Drips with a high magnesium boost can help decrease the frequency and severity of migraines.
- Auto-immune: IV vitamin therapy supports the treatment of autoimmune conditions such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and scleroderma by providing essential nutrients and decreasing inflammation.
- Phuza Thursday (or Phuza weekend!): Say goodbye to hangovers and hello to feeling 100% again in just 30 minutes.
- Fast: IV vitamin therapy is quick – it takes just 15-30 minutes to infuse, depending on the cocktail you choose. You can read, catch up on mail or make phone calls while the infusion takes place – or you can choose to make your IV vitamin therapy your down- time – a chance to disconnect and de-stress.
- Immediate benefits and no side effects: You will feel the benefits of IV vitamin therapy almost instantly, depending on which infusion you choose. There are no side-effects of IV vitamin therapy, there’s no need to prepare in any way before the infusion, and there’s no recovery time once the infusion is complete.
- No appointment needed: You don’t need an appointment and there is no consultation fee, just pop into The IV Bar and enjoy the benefits of IV therapy.
Visit www.theivbar.co.za for more information on IV Vitamin Therapy and discover the perfect drip for you.