GROOTVADERSBOSCH TRAIL RUN 34km / 15km 6 July 2019.
• Only pre-entries.
• 200 tickets available. Don’t delay… It tends to sell out well before the event date.
• Entries close on 20 June 2019 or if the entry limit is reached before that date.
A change to previous years: Both the 34km and 14km runs will take place on the same day. The run will also start and finish inside the GVB Reserve at the GVB Cottages. 8 years ago, this was where this run originated/started/finished – since then, Cape Nature revamped/rebuilt the old, dilapidated wooden huts and replaced it with Eco friendly cottages and also upgraded the road in and out to this venue which means one can now get in and out with a normal sedan vehicle – even in rainy conditions.
- 34km – 6km Indigenous forest trail followed by 28km, awesome Mountain trails via Boosmansbos with incredible views.
- 15km – A split between indigenous forest trails and lower mountain trails with stunning views over Saagkuilskloof and some of the other valleys below Boosmansbos.
- 34km – R980.00 per person. Including delicious soup and fresh rooster-brood lunch, prize-giving dinner [Meat/Veg potjie], branded race cap and CNC [Cape Nature Conservation] fees/permits and a finish line, custom made/branded wood/coffee coaster.
- 15km – R550.00 per person. Includes, as per detail above. You will have the option to order additional catering when you enter, for non runners such as family and friends.
Participants have to be trail running fit, carry the stipulated equipment and be over the age of 18 to enter the 34km option.
FOR UPDATES, ALL INFORMATION, AND ENTRIES www.quantumadventures.co.za